Would you betray your morals for someone you love?
The dragon Kavariel’s continued absence from Navafort unleashes a new threat. From North Esten to the royal family, no one is safe.
Desperate for an answer, Carine, David, and Giles battle stealthy creatures, journey into Navafort, and teeter precariously at the moral edge of good magic and bad, all while shadowed by a mysterious girl from a foreign land.
But even as they band together to protect life and the kingdom, the biggest threat to everything…is each other.
Join other readers on an adventure like no other!
What would you have done in Carine’s shoes? How do you picture Carine and the princes? Would you want the Gift, or not? Who are you shipping?
- Sign up for updates so you can be notified as soon as another book comes out in the series!
- Bring author T.K. Kiser to your school! Talk to your teacher, as T.K. Kiser does both virtual and in-person author visits!
- Tag T.K. Kiser on social media with your questions or ideas about the book!
- Contact T.K. Kiser directly through the contact page!
- If that’s still not enough…get writing! You can write a book too! Continue the story of Carine and the princes, or write your own!