A magical language. An enchanted flame. A word to save everything.
Ever since the ash dragon Kavariel killed her sister, fourteen-year-old Carine has hated dragons and the magic they bring. But this year, when the dragon doesn’t come, a Heartless One enters Esten and threatens the safety of Carine’s family. Forced to leave her parents behind, she joins forces with two princes and sets off on a death-defying journey to save all she holds dear.
But when restoring her home means confronting the magic and dragons she has come to hate, and when unraveled secrets threaten to destroy the world she is trying to save, Carine’s only hope is in her enemy…
Best Juvenile Fiction Gold Award Winner!
2016 IPPY AWARD WINNTER
What’s in The Firebrand Legacy?
This book focuses on the good stuff and NOT on annoying, inappropriate content.
Who is The Firebrand Legacy for?
The perfect book for readers (ages 10-14) who are:
- Brave enough to adventure
- Daring enough to explore a new world
- Sharp enough to tread wisely
Get the eBook
Start reading The Firebrand Legacy immediately and cheaply with an eBook! Get your version at your favorite retailer, and remember to leave a review when you’re done!
Or, get your eBook with one of these other retailers:
Or, read it in print!
There’s nothing like the smell of a crisp new book in your hands, and nothing quite like curling up with your next adventure. Enjoy!
Or, get your paperback from your favorite retailer:
Barnes and Noble
Want to pick the book up in person?
Walk into your local bookstore and ask for The Firebrand Legacy. If they don’t have it in stock, they will be able to order it for you through their normal channels.
Are you ordering for a bookstore or a library?
There are so many benefits to ordering The Firebrand Legacy for your location!
- It’s easy! Order through your usual channels, such as Baker & Taylor, Ingram, Indiebound, or Overdrive.
- It’s a good investment! Encouraging reading is always a good thing. You can expect a 55% discount rate and returns are accepted.
- It’s good for marketing! Take a picture of The Firebrand Legacy in your bookstore or library, and share it with readers at facebook.com/tkkiser.
What did you think?
What did you think of The Firebrand Legacy? Leave a short review to help other readers find their next series: