I’m looking forward to sharing some very practical knowledge all about writing for children at this year’s Catholic Writers Guild online conference. Join us on February 11!
Navigating the Catholic Children’s Book Market with Clarity and Intention
Do you have a children’s book idea or manuscript? Do you want to make sure it gets into the hands of a publisher who will love it, and kids who will love to read it? In this webinar, we will demystify the children’s book market.
By the end, you will be able to pinpoint:
- which size market your book is best suited for,
- which age of children it’s best for
- how many words/pages your book should be,
- self-publishing vs. traditional publishing,
- what information (illustrations, notes, etc.) you should include with your query,
- which types of publishers you should query, and
- how to include this important information in your query letter/sales page.
Let’s package your children’s book accurately to give you maximum clarity during the writing process and the best chance for publication and sales success!